Who said you can’t have ice cream for breakfast? We’ve got the brekkie treat for you – packing in nutrition and fun in equal amounts. Give this Granola Breakfast Popsicle and you’ll never say you’re not a morning person again.
Prep time: 20 minutes + 2 hours setting time
Caters to: 6 gobblers
Challenge level: Basic
From the pantry:
- 900 grams Epigamia Artisanal Curd
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups granola
- Combine honey and curd.
- Fill each popsicle mould with 1 to 2 teaspoons of granola, and top that with some curd mix.
- Add the blueberry and strawberry slices on top. You can mix these into the curd using a wooden pop stick.
- Top it with more curd, and tap the mould to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- Freeze for two hours or until firm.
Let’s get poppin’!
Featured image courtesy: passthecookies.com