There’s a lot to love about these tender inside and crispy outside Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bites. These perfect bite-sized, oozing-with-cheese snacks are the ultimate treat you need to get your hands on.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Caters To: 4 to 5 gobblers
Challenge Level: Beginner
From The Pantry:
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis
- 1 ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 125 grams cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 5 grams dill
- 2-3 green onions, finely chopped
- 10 grams dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the zucchini, panko bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, egg, green onion, dill, and seasonings until well-combined.
- Using a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into small balls.
- Place them onto the baking tray and bake until browned and crisp, for about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve warm with a garlic yoghurt dip and enjoy.
Pair ‘em with a mug of beer for a perfect game night with your peeps and dig in!
Featured Image Courtesy: Elise Bauer for simplyrecipes.com