This fabulous amalgamation of mango, mint, and ginger is sure to keep you invigorated throughout summer.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Caters To: 2-3 people
Challenge Level: Beginner
From The Pantry:
- 5-6 mint leaves sprigs
- Ice cubes, as desired
- 200 grams mango, cut into small chunks
- 400 ml mango juice
- 20 ml ginger juice
- 2-3 lemons, cut into wedges
- 400 ml club soda or Sparkling water
- Muddle mint leaves.
- In a jar add lots of ice cubes, crushed mint leaves, lemon wedges, and mango juice, followed by sparkling water. Stir everything well & top it off with mango chunks.
- Serve in a chilled glass with lots of ice.
#DSSCTopTip: Add white rum to add a kick to your cooler.
Featured Image Courtesy: caferidan.com