We have an unconditional love for avocados, whether on toast, in salads, with eggs, or in smoothies and our admiration for the luscious fruit hasn’t reduced one bit. Presenting our current favourite – Avocado Cream. Pair it with bread, tortillas, or nachos, it is every bit as glorious as the avocado itself. Stirred together in under 10 minutes, it is as delish as it is quick to prep.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Caters To: Four gobblers
Challenge Level: Beginner
From The Pantry:
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted & peeled
- 3-4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- In a food processor, blend avocado, sour cream, vinegar, olive oil, coriander, and lime, until smooth.
- Season with salt and transfer to a small bowl.
Enjoy with tortillas or bread!
Featured Image Courtesy: cookedwithheart.com