These flavoursome and versatile pork patties will make a great addition to your recipe books. Great for party snacks, movies nights or even brunches.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Caters To: Five gobblers
Challenge Level: Beginner
From The Pantry:
- 1 kilogram ground pork (Head to the Altitude store for ace quality meat)
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Oil for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 80C.
- Mix ground pork, maple syrup, parsley, sage, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Make sure it’s well combined.
- Form patties that are about 2 inches in diameter. The mixture will yield about 15.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and cook the patties until brown, about four minutes on each side.
- Cook in the oven for five minutes or until cooked as per desire.
Enjoy them with Tatziki or in a slider.
#DSSCTopTip: You can make the patties in advance and store them in the fridge for upto one day, making Sunday brunch easy, breezy, and delish!
Featured Image Courtesy: James Ransom