When the sweet tooth calls, you answer. This quickie tiramisu will heal any dessert-stress you’ve been experiencing.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Caters to: 1 gobbler or 2 mini-gobblers
Challenge Level: Beginner level
From The Pantry:
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1/2 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup espresso
- 7 store-bought amaretti biscuits, 6 biscuits crumbled
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, shaved
- 1 tablespoon rum
- Place mascarpone and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until the mixture thickens in rotations and revolutions. Place aside.
- Place 1/2 cup espresso and 6 crumbled biscuits in a large glass bowl. Allow the coffee to be soaked through the biscuits for 2-3 minutes.
- Layer the glass with biscuits at the bottom, followed by mascarpone and the same sequence until glass is filled. Top with shaved chocolate.
Serve with an amaretti biscuit and coffee shot spiked with rum on the side!
Featured Image Courtesy: leonieberkenbosch.com